Welcome to G.O. SOUNDS - PERFORMING ARTS ACADEMY!
The mission of G.O. Sounds Performing Arts Academy is to provide an early prevention program to at-risk youths who have served court-ordered time in alternative programs for minor criminal activity. Our services include paid job skills training programs in music therapy, carpentry, cosmetology, fashion design and theatrical arts.
The G.O. Sounds Performing Arts Academy is an outreach training center for at-risk youths, ages 8 - 25. Our mission is to help to prepare young adults to become productive citizens. We provide a learning environment wherein our youths feel challenged, respected and accountable as they strive to meet the demands of adulthood.
Our services include instructor-led, hands-on training programs in carpentry, fashion design, cosmetology and theatrical arts programs. G.O. Sounds Performing Arts Academy receives financial support from Clark County, charitable organizations, community outreach fundraising and corporate sponsorship.
Keys to Success:
• Provide paid trade skills education to at-risk youth in carpentry, cosmetology, fashion design and theatrical arts
• 90% of clients successfully complete our programs
• Host a yearly fundraiser which reaches out to the community to showcase students' talent learned at our academy
• Provide mentoring program of Industry artists and alumni students for current program enrollees
• Growth of funds, staff and student enrollment by 5% per year, over 5 years
Our classes are on Thursdays from 5-6pm. Our program targets 13 - 18 year olds.
Inquire about G.O. Sounds