Welcome to BreakingTheCycleLV.com!
Breaking The Cycle Behavioral Health Services - Our goal is to provide the foundation wherein youths can tap into their full potential to dream, believe, and discover that anything is possible!
Breaking the Cycle is dedicated to addressing life strategies for Nevada’s most vulnerable youth population: 13 - 21 years of age. Our purpose is to empower our youth to gain life skills and make positive decisions.Our program offers Life Skills Workshops to assist youths with college and career counseling services, leadership development, comprehensive guidance, and occupational skills.
- Empower the youth of our community to be the best and brightest.
- Equip the youth of our community with the educational, leadership and character development skills that they need to succeed in life.
- Expose the youth of our community to service learning opportunities, intervention, and career exploration opportunities.
Details of our Life Skills Workshop
- Gender specific workshop includes group discussions that provide leadership and development activities.
- Education workshop includes: tutoring and computer skills; a continuum of supplemental education assistance and training, as well as strategies to improve academic performance, which include: high school proficiency exam preparation, college exploration, college tours, financial aid, application assistance and more.
- Job readiness workshop provides career counseling services that include: job interview coaching, resume preparation, career assessment, and career exploration.
- Our financial literacy component offers money management workshops which include: positive relationships with financial institutions, maintaining a checking and saving account, major first purchases, and protection from fraud and scams.
- Emotional wellness workshop provides activities that build interpersonal relationships skills, and personal growth.
- Health and wellness workshop promotes overall healthy life choices which includes: proper grooming skills, etiquette skills, nutrition and physical education.
Inquire About Breaking The Cycle